Valaris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mighty kingdoms dot a vast landscape filled with danger and treasure.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bjorkas in the Tower

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bjorkas

Bjorkas

Bjorkas in the Tower Empty
PostSubject: Bjorkas in the Tower   Bjorkas in the Tower I_icon_minitimeTue 08 Apr 2014, 01:07

Bjorkas wakes up from the color spell a good time later. He blinks and shakes his head to clear his overloaded synapses, and then he looks around.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Bjorkas in the Tower   Bjorkas in the Tower I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Apr 2014, 01:01

Make a will save:
Back to top Go down
Bjorkas

Bjorkas

PostSubject: Re: Bjorkas in the Tower   Bjorkas in the Tower I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Apr 2014, 04:06

WIll save mod +2
Back to top Go down
Darth Chuck Jackson
Admin
Darth Chuck Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Bjorkas in the Tower   Bjorkas in the Tower I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Apr 2014, 04:06

The member 'Bjorkas' has done the following action : Outcome

'D20' : 13
Back to top Go down
https://sw-eow.rpg-board.net
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Bjorkas in the Tower   Bjorkas in the Tower I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Apr 2014, 17:49

you're inside a cage made out of dragon bone. Outside the cage the wizard looks at the minotaur. "Can you speak?"
Back to top Go down
Bjorkas

Bjorkas

PostSubject: Re: Bjorkas in the Tower   Bjorkas in the Tower I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Apr 2014, 21:41

"I do words. Am dizzy though. I kill dwarf for you now?" Bjorkas checks if his flails are in the cage and checks to see if his armor is still there.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Bjorkas in the Tower   Bjorkas in the Tower I_icon_minitimeThu 10 Apr 2014, 00:32

your flails are beside you and your armour is on you. The illusionist throws a ring through the bars of the cage. "The collar you are wearing will make sure you do as I want, but that ring will increase your strength, consider it to be a peace offering for your help."
Back to top Go down
Bjorkas

Bjorkas

PostSubject: Re: Bjorkas in the Tower   Bjorkas in the Tower I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Apr 2014, 00:54

Bjorkas picks up the ring and places it on his right finger. He stands up, picks up his flails, and tests his balance. "No like collar. Pulls fur. I am take off?"

Diplomacy -1
Back to top Go down
Darth Chuck Jackson
Admin
Darth Chuck Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Bjorkas in the Tower   Bjorkas in the Tower I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Apr 2014, 00:54

The member 'Bjorkas' has done the following action : Outcome

'D20' : 17
Back to top Go down
https://sw-eow.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bjorkas in the Tower   Bjorkas in the Tower I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bjorkas in the Tower
Page 1 of 1