Valaris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mighty kingdoms dot a vast landscape filled with danger and treasure.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Players

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Carthyra Alinyas

Carthyra Alinyas

New Players Empty
PostSubject: New Players   New Players I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Aug 2015, 22:42

I know it looks like this forum died a year ago, but I still check it about once a week. I've seen a few visitors here and there. If anybody wants to join, I'd be happy to DM for you. It's a pretty interesting and unique world, and I'd love to get back into it.
Back to top Go down
Lilly

Lilly

New Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Players   New Players I_icon_minitimeSat 29 Aug 2015, 01:34

Well was not expecting this place to still have someone typing got to love fingering out the password after not coming back for so long. Hell i wouden't mind actually mind useing this world as a template just clean up a few of the posts that are inactive. This is if you don't mind me helping
Back to top Go down
Carthyra Alinyas

Carthyra Alinyas

New Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Players   New Players I_icon_minitimeThu 29 Oct 2015, 20:50

I'm not that good at the administrative stuff like making new categories and arranging stuff. If you want to start cleaning house, be my guest.

I checked one day and there were like 6 guests looking at various parts of the forum. I wanted to make sure they all knew it was okay to play if they wanted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Players   New Players I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Players
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Valaris  :: General :: Updates-
Jump to: