Valaris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mighty kingdoms dot a vast landscape filled with danger and treasure.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The front counter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jason

Jason

The front counter Empty
PostSubject: The front counter   The front counter I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Feb 2014, 15:25

A merchant sits behind a counter with several guards watching over the shop.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

The front counter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The front counter   The front counter I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Feb 2014, 15:30

Jason walks into the store and up to the front counter putting both of his Rapiers in front of the man. "I would like to have both of these enchanted to have +2 on them." The clerk dousn't say anything he just takes them into the back and comes back out with magical markings. 4,000 Gold." Jason hands over the gold and the store clerk magically infuses the swords with the markings. There you are sir.
Back to top Go down
Dolen

Dolen

The front counter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The front counter   The front counter I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Feb 2014, 20:27

Dolen walks in to see a man getting some upgrades for his weapons as he finishes Dolen comes up to the front desk. "My I get a Flaming burst upgrade." Dolen puts his sword on the table and the man takes it to the back and come back with a magical marking. "4,500 gold" Dolen hands the gold over.  the store clerk magically infuses the swords with the markings. "There you are sir." Dolen looked at his sword then sheathed it. Dolen looked at the clerk "Do you know were i can find some bountys here." the clerk thought for a second as he cleaned some armor. "You can try the docks." Dolem walked towards the door. "Thank you." Dolen walked at heading towards the docks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The front counter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The front counter   The front counter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The front counter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Valaris  :: Shipton :: Slash N' Smash-
Jump to: