Valaris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mighty kingdoms dot a vast landscape filled with danger and treasure.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Carthyra outside Winterfall

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Carthyra Alinyas

Carthyra Alinyas

Carthyra outside Winterfall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carthyra outside Winterfall   Carthyra outside Winterfall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Jun 2014, 22:05

Carthyra leaves the road hoping to avoid the battles and armies, and she cuts South of Winterfall.
Back to top Go down
Lilly

Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Carthyra outside Winterfall   Carthyra outside Winterfall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Jun 2014, 02:27

as you walk down the rode a large group of orc come running down the hill towards. Witer Fall you here an orc yell. "Come on men move that machine." as he says this a large cannon is moving accrose the rode to hard to hide unless moved through the forest.

(Sneak check)
Back to top Go down
Carthyra Alinyas

Carthyra Alinyas

PostSubject: Re: Carthyra outside Winterfall   Carthyra outside Winterfall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Jun 2014, 16:03

Carthyra ducks into some nearby foliage. She holds a potion of expeditious retreat at the ready should she need to flee.

hide mod: +5
Back to top Go down
Darth Chuck Jackson
Admin
Darth Chuck Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Carthyra outside Winterfall   Carthyra outside Winterfall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Jun 2014, 16:03

The member 'Carthyra Alinyas' has done the following action : Outcome

'D20' : 3
Back to top Go down
https://sw-eow.rpg-board.net
Lilly

Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Carthyra outside Winterfall   Carthyra outside Winterfall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Jun 2014, 21:01

As there moving the cannon. the orc leader looks at where Carthyra was but saw nothing. He calls over a guard to go and take a look. The Orc caption then leaves to the front of the group. The orc goes over to see if he can find anything.

(Orc sight check.)
Back to top Go down
Darth Chuck Jackson
Admin
Darth Chuck Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Carthyra outside Winterfall   Carthyra outside Winterfall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Jun 2014, 21:01

The member 'Lilly' has done the following action : Outcome

'D20' : 10
Back to top Go down
Lilly

Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Carthyra outside Winterfall   Carthyra outside Winterfall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Jun 2014, 21:04

the orc sees Carthyra "Pfff. Just one elf and a skinny one at that not enough to even feed a small family." The orc pulls out a small dagger ready to kill her.

(Initiation roll)
Back to top Go down
Darth Chuck Jackson
Admin
Darth Chuck Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Carthyra outside Winterfall   Carthyra outside Winterfall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Jun 2014, 21:04

'D20' : 15
Back to top Go down
Carthyra Alinyas

Carthyra Alinyas

PostSubject: Re: Carthyra outside Winterfall   Carthyra outside Winterfall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Jun 2014, 23:27

Carthyra starts to grab for a different potion to confront the single orc.

Init mod: +5
Back to top Go down
Darth Chuck Jackson
Admin
Darth Chuck Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Carthyra outside Winterfall   Carthyra outside Winterfall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Jun 2014, 23:27

'D20' : 16
Back to top Go down
Lilly

Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Carthyra outside Winterfall   Carthyra outside Winterfall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Jun 2014, 02:09

you go first.
Back to top Go down
Carthyra Alinyas

Carthyra Alinyas

PostSubject: Re: Carthyra outside Winterfall   Carthyra outside Winterfall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Jun 2014, 11:32

Carthyra throws an alchemist fire at the accosting orc.

Ranged touch mod: +6

Damage if hit: 1d6 first round, 1d6 second round.
Back to top Go down
Darth Chuck Jackson
Admin
Darth Chuck Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Carthyra outside Winterfall   Carthyra outside Winterfall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Jun 2014, 11:32

#1 'D20' : 20

--------------------------------

#2 'D6' : 5, 5
Back to top Go down
Lilly

Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Carthyra outside Winterfall   Carthyra outside Winterfall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Jun 2014, 20:43

The flask hit the orc setting him on fire he screams as he burns to ashes but the other orc dont notice as there to occupied with the cannon and it decimates large logs and trees as they mask his screams of agony.

(100 exp)
Back to top Go down
Carthyra Alinyas

Carthyra Alinyas

PostSubject: Re: Carthyra outside Winterfall   Carthyra outside Winterfall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Jun 2014, 22:25

Carthyra watches the orc burn. A part of her wanted to help it because it was in so much pain, another part of her wished she had spoken to it in orcish and convinced it to move along, still another part was glad that a being that would kill on sight was out of this world. Regardless, she leaves the smoldering corpse and remains hidden until the orcs are a few hundred feet away. Then she continues on her journey toward Sieto.
Back to top Go down
Lilly

Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Carthyra outside Winterfall   Carthyra outside Winterfall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Jun 2014, 00:17

As you head to Seito theirs a small camp to the side of a bridge a few men got in front of the bridge"No one can cross the bridge, unless you pay a toll." The man laughed and pated the other man on the chest. "Thats right pay a toll, a toll, a toll." and started to laugh The other man stepped forward "So girl what will it be."
Back to top Go down
Carthyra Alinyas

Carthyra Alinyas

PostSubject: Re: Carthyra outside Winterfall   Carthyra outside Winterfall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun 2014, 16:02

The man's demeanor is forward and aggressive. Carthyra can tell that he's threatening her, but he wasn't formal enough to be a guard. She feels sorry for him having to stoop low like this, but would not reward a bully and a thief with her own coin. "Upon whose authority is this toll being demanded? She replies, "I am an alchemist employed by the royal army. If you do not speak with the authority of the King, I cannot respect your demands. Although if you need money or food for your own sustenance or for that of your families, then you need only to ask politely."
Back to top Go down
Lilly

Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Carthyra outside Winterfall   Carthyra outside Winterfall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun 2014, 16:56

The man laughs a little "The royal army, haaa." He claps his hand as he dose this a few more men come out of the trees. "So wheres the royal guard now." As he says this a arrow flies through the air and smacks a robber in the back of his head. Everyone can hear a voice in the air "Right here. Now let her pass or you will all die."

(Mysterious man intimidate roll )

(Robbers will check)
Back to top Go down
Darth Chuck Jackson
Admin
Darth Chuck Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Carthyra outside Winterfall   Carthyra outside Winterfall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun 2014, 16:56

#1 'D20' : 19

--------------------------------

#2 'D20' : 15, 16, 4
Back to top Go down
Lilly

Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Carthyra outside Winterfall   Carthyra outside Winterfall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun 2014, 16:58

All of the men step aside letting the Carthyra pass. they hear the voice again "Good now, leave this place and never come back." the voice stops and it feels as though the person that was there has diapered.
Back to top Go down
Carthyra Alinyas

Carthyra Alinyas

PostSubject: Re: Carthyra outside Winterfall   Carthyra outside Winterfall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jun 2014, 14:18

Carthyra looks for a second at the robbers with their wide eyes. She feels almost empowered by her new guardian angel, however mysterious he may be. She wonders who he is, but knows this isn't the place to start asking questions. She glances at the dead man, walks hurriedly over the bridge, and continues toward Sieto.
Back to top Go down
Lilly

Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Carthyra outside Winterfall   Carthyra outside Winterfall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jun 2014, 14:41

As you walk towards Sieto. You can feel a small sense of someone watching you. sometime its there sometime its gone. You make it to Sieto's gates a guard stops you. "Stop." The guard waves up top to another guard as a gate came down letting you pass "Just making sure you didnt get crushed by the bridge. Have a nice stay in Seito." The Even guard smiles as you enter the city. Even in the city you can still feel someone watching you every now and then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carthyra outside Winterfall   Carthyra outside Winterfall - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carthyra outside Winterfall
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2